Sorry I found no matches, Please try again.
Holsworthy Energy from Waste Plant Sorry I found no matches, Please try again.
vid = 1215pws_id = 351925pws_id = 351925 Sorry I found no matches, Please try again.

--------------------------------------------------------
Not Logged on, Max pages: 10( 1 Seen ) ID:1 Ind:0 IP: 3.236.228.250YESU WSHW: 1/10
Loading
Page views this IP this session = 1 of 10 unsubscribed pages

Holsworthy Energy from Waste Plant

Subscribers see an interactive map with Holsworthy Energy from Waste Plant and local projects displayed.

( Subscribe for £100 )to have full access to all Waste projects and details.


Subscribe to Waste for exact generator location including nearby generators

Subscribe for £500 to include full csv and KML downloads of all Waste project data.

To create a login account see: User Registration. This will allow 30 page views each session rather than 5

One subscription covers your organisation / school / university / company . NOT per user

Holsworthy (Waste , Active, Waste - EFW)

 General Information.

Location in the UK : England, South West England    
Type of installation: Waste    on/offshore: on
Turbines :0  Capacity : 2.3 MW
Approx Date of 1st power generation: 1993

/YES

 Comment

Holsworthy Biogas Company Project: The first large-scale centralised anaerobic digestion plant for cow slurry in the UK started operation in Holsworthy, Devon in 1993.
The amount of electricity being generated at any one time depends on the quantity and nature of the feedstocks being supplied to the plant. Typically, the plant produces 800 - 1,000 MWhs per month. Around 90% of the electricity generated at the plant is exported to the National Grid, with the other 10% powering the plant itself.

 Address

Subscribed version includes full address details of project site

 Associated Companies.

Subscribed version includes associated companies along with address and other contact details, also link to company and crossreference to their projects (still being populated, 90% complete for Solar projects)
Subscriber Register

 DECC Data on this Project: Holsworthy DECC Reference:

Subscribed version includes access to DECC data where it exists for this project.
Also facility to include a mix of DECC data within csv downloads

Subscriber Register

 OFGEM Data on this Project: Holsworthy : Waste OFGEM Reference:

Subscribed version includes access to OFGEM data where it exists for this project.
Also facility to include a mix of OFGEM data within csv downloads

Subscriber Register
Project Info
​Giant wind turbine to be built in HOLSWORTHY after campaigners lose battle Read
The 77-metre high machine is due to be built on land at Youldon, Sutcombe near HOLSWORTHY.

Biogas plant case study (pdf)

HOLSWORTHY Biogas Boost

Andigestion: HOLSWORTHY

Solar farm approved to be built on land at Crinacott Farm
The site stretches across six fields on land at Crinacott Farm near HOLSWORTHY. The 42 acre (17 hectare) solar farm will consist of 1,331 racks of photovoltaic panels. Each rack will hold 24 panels.

©2018 Simon Mallett
Latest News Added
Moray East is a highly competitive offshore wind project
In 2017 it won a 950MW contract for difference at competitive auction which set the price of power generated at 57.50 per MWhr, and will be delivered early in the next decade.
Source: morayeast, Date and Time of entry: 10 April 2021 00:00

Kincardine Floating Offshore Wind Farm, Scotland
The 50MW Kincardine offshore wind farm under construction in Scotland, UK, will be the worlds biggest floating offshore wind farm, upon commissioning in 2020.
Source: nsenergy, Date and Time of entry: 10 April 2021 00:00

Windy Rig construction keeps it local
Statkraft has announced it has awarded Scottish company RJ McLeod the contract to undertake the civil engineering works for the 43MW Windy Rig wind farm in Scotland.
Source: powersystemsuk, Date and Time of entry: 07 April 2021 00:00

Twelve turbine Windy Rig development
Councillors gave Element Power Limiteds proposals for the site, north of Carsphairn, the go-ahead last week. The 12-turbine scheme will produce 40.8 megawatts, enough to power more than 20,000 homes.
Source: dailyrecord, Date and Time of entry: 07 April 2021 00:00

Greencoat UK Wind snaps up Scottish duo
Greencoat UK Wind is buying the Windy Rig and Twentyshilling subsidy-free wind farms in Scotland from Statkraft UK for 104m.
Source: renews, Date and Time of entry: 07 April 2021 00:00

©2017 Simon Mallett
List of solar farms in the United Kingdom
Wind farms amd turbines in the United Kingdom
Energy from waste projects in the United Kingdom
Hydro projects in the United Kingdom
Wave and Tidal projects in the United Kingdom

Comparison of Calculated and Actual Wind Farm Output

The data is currently based on:

Show same day forecast:
Show 2 day forecast:
Show 3 day forecast:
Show 4 day forecast:
 

 

 

 

 

The Lenham School